Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
If you are interested in more details of how tax planning works great savings, read book of Mahesh Thakkar entitled ?Inside Story of US Tax Planning?
The book is under publication. You can click initial interesting chapters of the book given hereunder.
Thank you! I can’t believe how easy your service was and how quick you were to respond to questions. It was easy to keep track of where we were at in the process because your company kept me up to date with every step. I’m so grateful!
I will recommend you to anyone who needs to incorporate. I don’t have anyone to compare you to but I was very pleased and impressed. I felt that my hard earned money was very well spent. You are a great value! Keep up the great work and best of luck in your future endeavors!
I wish to thank you for your wonderful services. Your corporation provided to me the fastest service that I have ever seen, and at a price no one could turn down. Thank you very much
Great service. They filed my IT company's tax return greatfully.
1.How do I engage Perfect Tax to file my taxes?
2.When will I get my tax refund?
3.Can I get more refund then software? / How much will be my refund?
4.When will my taxes be filed?
5.How much is the fee for filing my taxes?
How do I engage Perfect Tax to file my taxes?
1. Click on Get started button for individual taxes anywhere on the website fill-up the form with convenient time for us to reach you. One of our Account Manager will contact you provide you the fee quotation based on stand form based fees.
2. You pay the fees
3. They will then send you electronic data exchange form for you to answer a questionnaire and submit documents.
4. You can also skip step two and send documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or respective account manager.
5. Account manager will further assist you with process of the filing.
When will I get my tax refund?
Generally it takes about one to two weeks after filing for refund to appear in your bank account if we filed your taxes electronically with direct deposit option. For check it can take 3 to 4 weeks.
Can I get more refund then software?
Perfect tax guarantees legally lowest taxes. If someone can reduce you tax legally even by $1 after taxes prepared by Perfect Tax they guarantees refund of 125% of their fees.
When will my taxes be filed?
Once all the documents are received and questions answered generally it takes about 4 to 5 business days for Perfect Tax to prepare. Once you engage perfect tax you will receive an email with details explaining you the steps involved in filing your taxes.
Once all the documents are received and questions answered generally it takes about 4 to 5 business days for Perfect Tax to prepare your Tax return based on complexities involved. Once draft copy is prepared it is sent to you for review and approval, after receiving verbal or preferred email approval we file your taxes.
How much is the fee for filing my taxes?
Click on Get started button for individual taxes anywhere on the website fill-up the form with phone number and convenient time for us to reach you. One of our Account Manager will contact you provide you the fee quotation. We have standard fee calculation tool that all our account managers use where they need answer to few question regarding number of documents and schedules they need to prepare. Tax filing involves hundreds of forms and several complexities, our fees are based on forms and schedules involved. Fees provided by account manager can vary once our expert tax preparer reviews documents. In cases if it is higher we may ask you to pay extra if a form is not required we refund you the fees.
Generally our policy is to only recommend a form for filing if it is required by compliance/law or if you are eligible for certain form and filling up that form is going to save you taxes.